[Tfug] Python / Web App Developer Needed

James Daniel jdaniel at skylinelab.com
Tue Nov 27 10:49:04 MST 2007

Hello,

We need a Python developer to customize an open source web-based Laboratory Information Management System to suit our needs. Application is built in Python on top of Zope/Plone and is to connect to a MySQL database, so experience in these areas would be a plus. Will require time at our site to discuss what key employees need out of the system. Actual programming may be performed on or off site. Hourly billing/weekly invoice preferred. Pay DOE. Will have opportunity to help implement additional features in the future. Please submit resume by email if interested. Please feel free to forward this message to anyone else you feel may be interested.

Thanks,

James Daniel
Account Manager
Skyline Assayers & Laboratories
Ship: 1775 West Sahuaro Drive, Tucson, AZ 85745-1434
Mail: PO Box 85670, Tucson, AZ 85754-5670
Tel: (520) 622-4836
Fax: (520) 622-6065
http://www.skylinelab.com
jdaniel at skylinelab.com