[Tfug] [TFUG] Bank of America e-mail

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 09:04:39 MST 2007

Because it is a canned response that does not answer why they have a less than secure login.

Saying "...Passcode is displayed as asterisks.".  The problem is not what one can see, for the most part, it is the connection with the server.

If the connection is not encrypted the  username and password are sent in the clear.

johngalt1 <johngalt1 at uswest.net> wrote: ----- Original Message -----