[Tfug] [TFUG] Bank of America e-mail

erich erich1 at copper.net
Wed Nov 21 23:39:19 MST 2007

OK,
      I use BofA, (Not for long, I'm transitioning to E*trade), and what
I have
bookmarked is:

http://www.bankofamerica.com/index.cfm?page_msg=signoff&showstatic=no

      I click this link, and immediately it goes to SSL. Whereupon I
type my login
& password. It has a big complicated set of web pages, with different URL's.
Some are less secure than others.

Erich