[Tfug] Meetup meetings this week? (like a tree falling in a deserted forest where no one hears it?)

EK Martin penguin at plus.nu
Tue Oct 5 14:54:01 MST 2004

Well, actually, I did sign up for an account, but there isn't a way to
contact members with the free account.  Since many of the people who
apparently signed up for Meetup are also on this list, I thought I'd post
here in the hopes that someone might know if the scheduled meetings are
actually going to happen.

But alas, it seems that no one really wants to meet up... Guess I'll have to
check into TCS sigs.

Ellen