[Tfug] Spaces in Filenames (was Samba question - using the Eller...)

ewf erich at dakotacom.net
Sun Oct 3 16:08:35 MST 2004

Yes,
         I used to get e-mails with attachments represented by a
filename populated
with blanks.  I used to see  this more prevalently in the Mac world.
Owners of
Macs had a penchant for this, but recently its been a non-issue because
of the
security risk that's grown around attachments.

          I don't ever recall seeing a TFUG message with an attachment,
for example.

                                                           Cheers,

                                                            Erich