[Tfug] Newbie question

marcia wilbur marcia.k.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:36:55 MST 2017

Wait. 2600 in Tucson. I might be down with that since they moved the Mesa
one to Phoenix and I'm just as close to Tucson!
Sweeet!

By the way - in Oct 2018, we are having a Linux Conference in Phoenix.
https://www.meetup.com/L-I-O-V-E-Linux-In-Our-Valley-Exposition/

My friend is hosting an IOT event this weekend at ASU and after, I'm going
to hit him up on sponsors etc.
The CFP opens March 1.
The Sponsor prospectus will be ready soon.

We're hoping for a convention center but are open to other possible venues
such as the JW Marriott if I can get some of my Linux elites to sponsor!

On Oct 28, 2018 we will be celebrating 20 years under the DMCA with
"un"happy hour.

Lots of fun
Please submit your ideas or suggestions to the meetup.