[Tfug] Newbie question

Garrett Weaver wagarrettweaver at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:03:03 MST 2017

Caiser,

I attended the 2016 meetings, but most of the people who attended were UA
students who graduated this year and last. The rest on us went to the
Tucson Linux meetup group on meetup.com, but I only went to two of their
meetings so far. I'm still in Tucson if anyone is interested in doing
another meetup.

On Sep 12, 2017 12:40 PM, "Sean Whitton" <spwhitton at spwhitton.name> wrote:

Hello Caiser,

On Tue, Sep 12 2017, Caiser wrote:

> Are the monthly meetings still a thing?

They restarted August 2016--December 2016 but then two thirds of the
people attending moved out of Tucson, so I stopped organising them.

Feel free to try again!

--
Sean Whitton

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org