[Tfug] OT: discarded laptops

Linux Media linuxmedia2 at aim.com
Tue Sep 12 09:00:48 MST 2017

On 09/12/2017 07:16 AM, Caiser wrote:
> Re: the discarded laptops:
>
> This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but have you tried
> Craigslist? They often have older laptops listed there for sale, and
> sometimes they're broken and/or partially stripped down. Very cheap,
> usually.
>
> -Caiser

I completely forgot about Craigslist. I can see if there's any local
sales where I can get my hands on the actual laptop and test it/them.
I'm also trying to avoid the delivery person from either waking me up or
storing the package in a warehouse that I can't get to on the bus, so
the person/people will have to be local.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Rocco