[Tfug] [Bulk] hot spot vpn

Tyler Kilian vaca at grazeland.com
Tue Jan 15 22:39:36 MST 2013

Adding hotspot to an iPhone is something like $20.  It forms a wireless SSID that you connect to using wifi from any device you wish.  You first, of course, need an iPhone in this example.

We use them at work to connect laptops during emergencies away from the office.  Works great.

Android phones do it too, of course.

The Bluetooth "tethering" has pretty much gone the way of the dodo.

Tyler