[Tfug] OT: HDTV

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Sun Sep 28 20:26:49 MST 2008

-snip-

>> Be sure to get an omni antenna. Most stations are on
>
> Have a universal antenna in the ceiling.  DTV converter
> arrived the other day.  Seems to get all the channels
> that were available before *except* 4 (xmitter problems?)
> and 58 (no loss on either of those counts...)

Which digital TV converter did you get? I have tried a
number of them. After reading on AVSFORUM, and elsewhere, I
would be interested to try the Channel Master product.

Don't get Channel 4? It's not like it's low power or
something... That's curious. DT channels 4,6,9,11,13,18 all
come from the same location.

> Bigger problem will be connecting the various
> VCR/DVD/LVD/etc.
> devices to the TV and antenna...  :<

How so? How do you plan to connect them?