[Tfug] New to the group

Tyler Nienhouse flakeparadigm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:41:57 MST 2008

Hello. I found this group just last night while I was searching around on
Google. I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I and I attend
Marana Middle School. I use Linux (LinuxMint) and I run http://tan-com.com/.
I have been using linux of sorts for about 3 or 4 years and I guess I know
my way around linux it fairly well. (I'm obviously not very good at writing
introductions)

I am on freenode a lot of the time. Usually on the ##wikipedia-geeks channel
(which is practally dead) and occasionally I am on the #ubuntu channel. (as
of late, though, I have been on #tfug) My nick is flakeparadigm.

--Tyler Nienhouse

Only wimps use tape backup: REAL men just upload their important stuff on
ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)   ~ Linus Torvalds ~