[Tfug] 2 weeks of Hackintosh fun..

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 02:57:32 MST 2008

Actually, no, because there is no way of unintentionally rendering an OS
X box unusable in 5 seconds. The desktop is built like a tank, and
doesn't puke on itself while carrying out simple configure/reconfigure
tasks. You have to go hunting for trouble in OS X to cause it, and even
that comes with safeguards.

You're welcome to try to throw the ping-pong ball into Bucket #2,
however. :)

Cheers,
Bowie