[Tfug] religious nutcakes

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 18:35:03 MST 2008

That was all in the long response that I shortened to my very short
reply. As it stands, no. However, if we could get a 3rd party in power
as well backed as the republicans and democrats I think that there is
a real possibility for change, or at least perhaps provided a means of
check and balances. Although I am sure some would claim that there are
currently 4 parties: ultra conservative, moderate conservative,
moderate liberal, ultra liberal. However, they are only shades of the
same grey.

As far as I can see all of the parties use the same tactics, respond
the same way, and although look at things differently approach
problems from the same approach; what is in it for me. I wish I wasn't
so cynical. I wish I could jump for joy when I see a new president
choices coming up, but having seen the final selection, all I can do
is cry and pray for a better day.. ;)

There is more I could say, but it takes too long. :)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell