[Tfug] Lego Mindstorms question

Ben Slote bslote at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:04:08 MST 2008

I use the NXT with Linux. When I first got it a few years ago, there was no
software to transfer the compiled nxc binaries to the brick, so I wrote a
little Perl application to do it (http://sourceforge.net/projects/linxt/),
though there may now be nicer alternatives available.

There is the NBC/NXC compiler (http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nbc/)
available for Linux that will allow you to write/compile programs for the
NXT.

Ben