[Tfug] FreeBSD vs. Linux

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:43:54 MST 2007

Just a Linux with the Micro kernel and not even fully functional!

I am not sure if an average computer user have ever even heard about
Micro, Monolithic or Modular kernels.
But I like the fact that there is more choice. It would be nice that Hurd
finally see the light of the day.

I am for more choice. It would be sad day for humanity if all BSD project
reunite or if the Linux adopts
BSD development philosophy. On the same note has anybody played with
Solaris lately? Seems like a memory hog but
on the new Spark hardware should be great.

Best,
Predrag