[Tfug] Enough of the Politcal Crap

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:38:07 MST 2007

Where did I get 6E9? well it assumes that software is 1% of the GDP so thats
how much tax has to be collected from software sales (not including
interest). hmm... I guess that works but it was an error in the original
thought. This can all be fixed if cash is devalued to vanishingly small,
then the debt is easy to pay. *right*?

But wait if I don't want to pay that tax I can barter, but food is the top
of my list and Tucson has few farms these days, well old people farms but I
can't eat them, *yek*...