[Tfug] Enough of the Politcal Crap

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 17:51:49 MST 2007

I especially like the 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments.

The 5th has special meaning first to Phoenix later to Tucson.

Everyone knows about Miranda.  Bet most of you are not aware of Cooper v. Dupnik, 963 F.2d 1220 (9th Cir.) .  Micheal Bloom was the attorney for Cooper http://www.michaelbloom.net  The case can be read here :
 http://www.texas-justice.com/aele/cooper963f2d1220.htm

"Malcolm's Honey Co." <mjs355 at comcast.net> wrote: Eric M. Gearhart wrote:
> OK but Linux politics is Emacs vs. vi (go nano), GNOME vs. KDE, Andrew Tanenbaum kernels vs. Linus Torvalds kernels, RMS philosophy versus ESR philosophy, etc. etc. ad nauseum
>
> Veering off into what a "true patriot" is and linking to Ron Paul videos isn't Linux politics, it's "Politics politics."
>
> Just my .02

I have a thing for the 1st Amendment. The 4th is my favorite, but that's
another story. I think it is best to keep the forum open. True, it
sometimes goes astray, but deletion is only a mouse click away. I delete
90% of the most technical stuff because it either doesn't interest me or
it is so far out of my realm  of  understanding that it reads like
babble.  It's just as easy to do the same to anything that doesn't
tickle your fancy.

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith