[Tfug] Enough of the Politcal Crap

Malcolm's Honey Co. mjs355 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 20:48:12 MST 2007

Eric M. Gearhart wrote:
> OK but Linux politics is Emacs vs. vi (go nano), GNOME vs. KDE, Andrew Tanenbaum kernels vs. Linus Torvalds kernels, RMS philosophy versus ESR philosophy, etc. etc. ad nauseum
>
> Veering off into what a "true patriot" is and linking to Ron Paul videos isn't Linux politics, it's "Politics politics."
>
> Just my .02

I have a thing for the 1st Amendment. The 4th is my favorite, but that's
another story. I think it is best to keep the forum open. True, it
sometimes goes astray, but deletion is only a mouse click away. I delete
90% of the most technical stuff because it either doesn't interest me or
it is so far out of my realm  of  understanding that it reads like
babble.  It's just as easy to do the same to anything that doesn't
tickle your fancy.