[Tfug] Enough of the Politcal Crap

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Sat Nov 24 20:20:30 MST 2007

OK but Linux politics is Emacs vs. vi (go nano), GNOME vs. KDE, Andrew Tanenbaum kernels vs. Linus Torvalds kernels, RMS philosophy versus ESR philosophy, etc. etc. ad nauseum

Veering off into what a "true patriot" is and linking to Ron Paul videos isn't Linux politics, it's "Politics politics."

Just my .02

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net