[Tfug] [TFUG] Bank of America e-mail

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Fri Nov 23 10:49:19 MST 2007

I got my license (AZ) in 1996, and was given the choice between SSN and
another number, so of course I chose another number.  I think this is why
some forms want both your drivers license number and SSN... because they can
be different.

Here is a video about being a true patriot, the real ID is mentioned (not in
a positive light :).. it's a great speech:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul388.html

Jeff