[Tfug] Anybody try "wicd" as a replacement for Network Manager?

andy andyjones at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 16:24:47 MST 2007

One 'minor' problem I just noticed. When I installed the generic
backport, everything was fine, but I rebooted, and now the Wicd doesn't
'see' any wireless networks to connect to, so I have sound with no
connectivity. Did you have this problem? Is there a configuration
somewhere that I need to go back and check?

Andy