[Tfug] Machine Rehabilitation

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Tue Jun 12 09:32:19 MST 2007

Other "features" of Gentoo are that you build your system only with the
specific software and services that you want. Also by default many options
in the Kernel are disabled. I didn't realise this until I needed to set up a
firewall. However it's easy to enable kernel options and there are lots of
Gentoo howtos. But the general philosophy is that with Gentoo you can have a
system that only contains what you want.

Andy