[Tfug] Remote ODBC Connections with PHP?

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:03:52 MST 2007

On 1/9/07, Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name> wrote:
> take a look at: http://www.orafaq.com/faqphp.htm

Thanks for the help....Further digging resulted in finding this document
from Oracle -

Installing PHP and the Oracle 10g Instant Client for Linux and Windows
http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/notes/technote_php_instant.html?_template=/ocom/print

Although the install was a bit of a nightmare (took a few days, a recompile,
and some frustration), it seems to work okay.

-Chris

--
Chris Robbins
Systems Programmer