[Tfug] Anyone know a good place to get printer ribbons online?

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Mon Oct 18 16:38:06 MST 2004

On 16 Oct 2004 at 13:57, Jeremy Gregorio wrote:

> Or locally if that's possible. I've got an old Star NX 1020 rainbow in
> great condition, but need a ribbon. Any recommendations would be great.
> I guess lasers are finally so cheap businesses are switching, so I can't
> get cartridges locally anymore. Sucks.

I just asked the folks at Laser Tech, who do laser-toner stuff
for me.  There's supposed to be a place called Ribbon Recyclers
but they don't know any more.  They said Pryde Business Systems
(google 'em) does a lot of old-printer stuff and may have
ribbons.  A google for "tucson ribbon recycle" turned up this
site: http://www.azink.com/aboutus.htm which has a local phone
number.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming