[Tfug] Spaces in Filenames (was Samba question - using the Eller...)

Mike Martinet mmrtnt at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 10:32:06 MST 2004

I had kinda thought that the filename-space problem was a thing of the past.  I'm a bit of a throwback - I hate spaces in filenames because I'm always afraid it's going to come back and bite me - but when I receive things from people with spaces in the names, I don't compulsively change them.

What's the general thinking on this?

MjM

Message: 4