[Tfug] Newbie question

Caiser hacking at caiser.net
Thu Sep 14 07:05:29 MST 2017

Ah, that's too bad that the TFUG meetings aren't going on anymore. Thanks
for the recommendations on the other groups to check out though! I've been
to the Tucson Linux Meetup a couple times, and to 2600 once, and they were
both pretty cool.

Re: Doug Wellington's search for a room with a projector for the Tucson
Linux Meetup:
If a projector cannot be obtained, I have a flatscreen TV and an HDMI cable
I could bring to a meeting, to hook up to a laptop for a presentation. It
wouldn't be as ideal a setup as having an actual projector, but anyway --
the option's available.