[Tfug] Newbie question

Chuck Boyer tlc0y0t3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:31:09 MST 2017

Hi All,

It’s been a long time since I’ve written to the group. Hope all is well with everyone :)

In the spirit of meet ups, and throwing out a shameless plug, BlackRock Brewers would love to host a TFUG meet up. We’ve had the Tucson 2600 club meet at our place a few times. We are at 22nd and Pantano on research loop. 1664 S Research Loop STE 200

I’ll leave it to someone else in the group to coordinate the meet up.

Thanks,

Chuck