[Tfug] It just doesn't seem responsible to not bring options and alternatives to, different *buntu versions.

n30 NeoNetNinja at azloco.com
Fri Feb 20 12:25:05 MST 2015

Marcia et al.,

I wish I could bring more, like I said I have meager resources, I'm
currently in between things, looking for work, working on
certifications, but still on SSI because of medical difficulties in my
past that lasted over a decade. If I had even $5 to spend on CD-Rs I
would, I literally don't though, which may be hard for people to
understand that aren't poor like me. The last CD-R I have left I'm going
to use for the install that I'm doing. If you or anyone else would like
to volunteer and bring some distros on CD, DVD or USB please feel free.
That would be greatly welcome! An install box would be welcome too
although you'll need to wait until we're allowed by the library to plug
in our own router so we have our own LAN, unless you're Ok with not
plugging your router into their ethernet/WAN for the time being. The
only thing they're OK with us connecting to at this time is their own
Wifi. If we do good we get more privs over time.

I'm not familiar with "Linux Installfest HOWTO found at TLDP" but I'll
Google it later when I have time. Maybe we can discuss installfest ethos
with whoever actually attends and wants to be involved in that regard on
March 28th.

Volunteers are welcome to bring what they can.

Kind regards,
n30

NeoNetNinja at azloco.com