[Tfug] And another one down

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Sun Sep 8 20:38:47 MST 2013

 From what I understand, yes. It's the powerup/down that stresses the
drive the most.

I was starting to poke around to see what I will have to deal with to
change this drive and found a file that has the drive PN's:

dvice.map
(fd0)	/dev/fd0
(hd0)	/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST3500413AS_Z3T69GCE
(hd1)	/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST3500418AS_5VMJ49P1
(hd2)	/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST3500320AS_9QM35MY5
(hd3)	/dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST3500820AS_9QM6V6JF