[Tfug] Linux kernel tcp delay options 4e7uzube

Adrian choprboy at dakotacom.net
Thu Jun 6 17:40:18 MST 2013

On Thursday 06 June 2013 16:58, Bexley Hall wrote:
> Another server choice?  Or, are you "8.5 months pregnant" with
> Cyrus?  (Or, does it offer something that you can't easily get,
> elsewhere??)

It offers what is suppose to be a fast backend (barring IMAP issues) and
indexing. UWmail and dovecot both use mbox for mailstores, which is pretty
much useless for my mailstore. Even with mdir, my mail is now slowing to a
crawl on my laptop. I was hoping with disconnected IMAP and Cyrus' indexing
(the server wouldn't be powered off like my laptop) access would speed up a
bit.

Adrian