[Tfug] HTTP file size limitation

unix mitosis unixmito at SDF.ORG
Thu Sep 27 12:54:54 MST 2012

I've had a similar issue. Have you tried to download a similar sized file
for comparison? The file sizes are usually packed in to long ints, or
double long, or something like that.

Try a download manager. THere's a free open source version at
portableapps.com. They allow the user to download byteranges which allows
the HTTP protocol to selectively download partial portions of a larger
file.'