[Tfug] Recessed "RJ45" wall plate

az teech azteech at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:49:47 MST 2012

On 09/21/2012 04:11 AM, Bexley Hall wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> --- On Fri, 9/21/12, az teech <azteech at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> See if this fits the bill.
>> http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/QuickViewService?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&R=202689906&catEntryId=202689906
> No, the "scoops" won't do it -- unless there is a way I can
> remove the back "deflector" and fasten something like a
> Decora filler plate in its place?
>
>> if not, then see if levitron still makes their version
Don, if memory serves right (and that is suspect :P) ... I have see
similar to what you are looking for at Home Depot. They have the boxes,
as well as the open back face plate. Was looking for similar items for a
recessed project, electrical though, and they had the box as well as the
open back flange wall plate. If you happen to be near on, you might want
to see what they have in their electrical dept. I know lowes doesn't
carry them. Another place might be to look at the Electrical Supply
warehouses in town.

--Steve