[Tfug] OT: ISO AHA-2940

Zack Williams zdwzdw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 11:58:40 MST 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Bexley Hall <bexley401 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Willing to purchase or trade for 2940 *wide* variety.  Or, other
> HBA's (QLogic, Buslogic, etc.).  Or, something else entirely?
> (brownies? cookies??  :> )

Are you looking for both internal/external "narrow" 50 pin SCSI? If
so, I think I have a dual controller buslogic that will work.

I think the 2940 I have is the UW variant which has internal/external
68 pin wide connectors, and an additional 50 pin internal connector.

Because of the holidays, it would be next Wednesday before I'd be able
to let you know exactly what I have free.

Thanks,
Zack