[Tfug] Well, now i've seen it all.

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Tue May 31 08:16:16 MST 2011

On 30 May 2011, Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> You want me to give you a technical analysis of a triangular
> tire?
>
> ...I'd venture that most people on this list would know
> instinctively that it's a bad idea.

Nice try but your attempt to goad me neither bothers me nor
impresses me.

For the benefit of everyone on the list, will you describe in
detail what you find to be the shortcomings of the
systemd/upstart? Someone correct me if I am wrong, but thus far
you have only stated that you do not like systemd/upstart, and
you have given one example extolling init.

If you are not willing to do that then you will have proved to be
a troll.

--
Glen

Sent from my iPad and iPhone eating Mutt!