[Tfug] OT: how to donate to World Care?

Pdorf at aol.com Pdorf at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 09:06:14 MST 2011

thanks steve!

Pam  Boyer-Pfersdorf, Operations, Supply Chain and Shipping Logistics
World  Care
3538 E. Ellington Place
Tucson, AZ 85713
main:  520-514-1588
fax: 520-514-1589
cell: 520-861-9774
_www.worldcare.org_ (http://www.worldcare.org/)

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank  you!

Let us remember that, as much has been  given us, much will be expected
from us, and that true homeage comes from the  heart as well as from the lips,
and shows itself in deeds. - Theodore  Roosevelt

In a message dated 7/23/2011 9:44:53 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,