[Tfug] WorldCare Swap Meet

Paul Steinbach MIS at samlevitz.com
Tue Jul 26 09:33:47 MST 2011

WorldCare swap meet scheduled for Sat, Sept 17 9AM-3PM.  Looking for
catchy name and promotional support.  Idea is to allow people to buy a
table for selling gear much like  a swap meet.  At the same time
WorldCare would also set up the specialized gear from all our nooks and
crannies for sale.

Should cover computers, audio visual and electronics (CAVE?)
Surprisingly, WC seems to have a lot of gaming stuff.  I have a fair
amount of Sun kit looking for a good home.

Would be great if we could get some sponsorship for swag - SB are you
out there?????