[Tfug] Need office space for one person

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Fri Sep 10 12:58:49 MST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have been telecommuting and working from home for the last five
years. I am ready to work outside the home again and so I am
looking for a place to do my work.

I have looked at Spoke6 and Intelligent Office. Both of them are
more than I can afford for what I need. At Spoke6 I would need
the Key Member level, which provides a dedicated desk, and costs
$600/month. At Intelligent Office, I would need the dedicated
furnished office, which costs $750/month.

My budget is *MUCH* lower than that, but I hesitate to state a
number because there is some flexibility and I have not set the
max price yet.

I need the following:

- High speed internet (duh!) - Preferably wired
- Ability to provide own chair
- Parking
- Within ~30 minutes of I-10 and Cortaro
- Air conditioning
- Parking included
- Ability to have quiet

Everything else is negotiable. I am willing to consider an
environment like Spoke6, which is an open environment, or
subletting an office, or renting a room in someone's house, as
long as it meets my needs.

Can any of you help? And before you say to check Craigslist,
etc., of course I am doing that. But that is like looking for a
proverbial needle in the haystack.

--
Glen