[Tfug] Using Tmobile data on a tethered cellphone in Lucid...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 15:57:37 MST 2010

Keith: way ahead of you, except that the court system in Maricopa ruled we
were too late to get an order for the primaries.  Here's the pleading we
filed:

http://tinyurl.com/263cc8f

We will however have a jury trial in mid-September.  Meanwhile we have this
one last chance in the primaries to document how screwed up they are.

Jim