[Tfug] Happy hour at Claude's, Thurs, Aug 5

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 2 13:03:45 MST 2010

Hi all,

This week's happy hour will be my last before I move to Houston next
week, so I want to invite everybody over to my place.  Originally, I
was going to barbecue but I'm feeling lazy, so I think that I'll just
order pizza and wings instead.  If you could RSVP to me (off-list),
I'd appreciate it as it will help me estimate how much to order.  But
you don't have to RSVP; feel free to just show up.

If you want to bring something, I'd recommend either beer, soft
drinks, or an appetizer of some sort (potato chips, etc).  Or you
could pitch in a couple of bucks for the pizza and wings.  But don't
feel obligated to bring anything; there will be plenty of food and
drink to go around.

Feel free to show up anytime from 6pm onward.  I'll schedule the food
to arrive at around 8pm.  I live at 1216 E. Lee St., between Speedway
and Grant just West of Mountain.  It's a small yellow house on the
South side of the street.  If you need it, my cell is 520-370-8886.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1216+Lee+85719

Claude

p.s.  I still have some TFUG shirts, in a variety of sizes.  If
anybody wants one, let me know.  $15.