[Tfug] OT: PHP Programming leads

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 15:25:12 MST 2010

I assume I hit a nerve.  That was not my intention.  I wanted to offer some quality PHP Programming leads to some people I know and some people I do not know.  I used to live in Tucson and joined this list in about 1999.  I now live in Phoenix and also offered these leads to the AZ PHP list.

I am unable to work these leads any longer and thought I might pass them on as an experiment.  In my mind I thought maybe those who poses PHP skills and are not getting enough business might find these leads of some value.

When I was working these leads they were more than I could handle.  The quality was there.  Some, depending on your needs and skill set, might not be so good.  However there is some nice stuff that comes along on a regular basis.

It sounds like you feel these leads are under priced, and maybe they are.  I've had two people tell me there was some good value in these leads.  They were able to get a decent project or two.  Only time will tell if these leads are worth more.

In the mean time I have some legitimate leads that I would like to share with those who may not be getting enough business.

I have one vacancy.  If you are interested please contact me off list.

Keith Smith