[Tfug] OT: driver reverse engineering

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu Oct 8 23:07:31 MST 2009

I haven't actually used it,

              but I saw an open source "system/USB sniffer" that is used
in connection
with figuring out how to use a cellular modem on Linux when its intended
application is for Windows/MAC. Something called SniffUSB:

                http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/default.htm

            I looked at some of the output, and the problem is to look
thru the welter of information to try and find that which is relevant.

Erich