[Tfug] sorry for the goodreads spam

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Wed May 20 18:37:27 MST 2009

Are you guys f*cking serious?! Of all the sh!t you guys throw at this list, you are going to bust this guy's balls over an obvious mistake?! That is f*cktarded! If you took offense to his mistake, you are an illogical prick.

Jordan, I apologize for watching some of the listmembers of tfug that have nothing better to do than stir a pot of shit on a small, local comminity list known as tfug. Don't let them fool you, they joke about their own f*ckups on this lost all the time. Normally, they are pretty forgiving for stupid mistakes.

In fact, there's probably more 'OT' traffic than unix related traffic anyways.

This stupid thread should have reached /dev/null right after the lighthearted apology came through.

Gawd damned BOFH with sticks on their a$$es on this list now?

Feel free to flame me. I have an anti-retard suit developed over many years at ventana (some will get that, others can drive through)...

Will