[Tfug] screenlets

daniel galaska galaskadaniel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 03:01:27 MST 2009

i seem to remember that one of the old beryl desktop effects was to make an osx-like layer that could house your screenlets.  then it was a matter of showing/hiding the screenlet layer (again, a la osx).  it has been a long time since i played with this, but i know that a lot of the 'desktop effects' that you find in ubuntu come straight from the old beryl application.  anyway, not sure if this helps :).

cheers.

-- daniel