[Tfug] computer security

Brian Zaugg brian.zaugg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:59:26 MST 2009

If you have any questions about the upcoming course, please let me know. I'm
the mentor for the sessions starting July 9.

-Brian

Brian Zaugg
520-784-3972
brian at bzaugg.com
http://www.bzaugg.com

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Brian Murphy
<murphy+tfug at email.arizona.edu<murphy%2Btfug at email.arizona.edu>
> wrote:

> Quoting doug1 at email.arizona.edu:
>
>> Hi,
>>  I am interested in learning about computer security is their any website,
>> journal or book that you would recommend reading? Is their a future in
>> computer
>> security for IT workers?
>>

> If you're into classroom learning, the SANS Institute is offering their
> Security Essentials class in Tucson starting on July 9th.  It appears
> to be a 2 hour evening class, weekly, for 10 weeks.  Price is
> discounted for early enrollment.
>
> I took the SANS Intrusion Detection In-Depth class a couple years back
> in Washington DC and felt it was technically solid course material.
>
> More info for the Tucson class is at http://www.sans.org/info/44268.
>
> Brian
>

> P.S. "there" not "their"
>
> The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
> taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of
> Arizona.

Brian Zaugg
email: brian.zaugg at gmail.com
cell: 520-784-3972