[Tfug] Raytheon work

Marco Savo savomarco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:22:10 MST 2009

I think all this is funny, I didn't aspect to find pacifist here. Well the
job is not about making bombs but the company does, but, yes, can interest
someone. I'm looking for jobs, I'm not interested in this because I think it
is military related, then, someone out there have a job for an Italian with
a work permit and experience in embedded linux for telecoms?
(sorry for the spam, contact me off list)

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:04 PM, <bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:

> Don't make me reach for my glove compartment... Where I keep my gloves...
>
> This LameAsster fellow appears to be a curr...AND a fresh cad..and
> therefore may need the crisp sound of leather slapping his cheek to remind
> him to be a gentleman infront of the ladies.  *tHWaP*!

'The Magic Is In the Movement'

Marco Savo
SW Engineer

882 East Glenn St.