[Tfug] OT: Is this our Harry McGregor?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 13:28:23 MST 2009

It has always been my understanding the water gets under the black top and freezes causing it to slit and degrade.  It would be interested to hear  from others.

The city council has 6 members and until this last election was all Democrat and has been since 1977.  We now have one Republican (hopefully conservative).  We need more conservatives to represent us.

Keith Smith