[Tfug] RDP

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 18:44:10 MST 2009

Hi,

I have a couple of appliances that speak RDP (I think).
I would like to get them running on my NBSD boxes.  But,
that appears to be a daunting effort (too many little
details that I am not even *aware* of!).

So, I am hoping I can get them working with a windows
box and then "port" that experience to the NBSD machine.

Anyone have experience with RDP under windows?  My
"newest" windows machine is W2KS -- but I *think* that
supports RDP ("remote management mode" to eliminate
the need for a license server?)

Thanks!
--don