[Tfug] First thoughts on Ubuntu Karmic 64bit alpha4

Tyler Nienhouse flakeparadigm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 23:20:37 MST 2009

Karmic is definitely running nice so far. The HDA audio handling is perfect
thanks to the new version of ALSA! My laptop has an Intel GM965/GL960
graphics card and I can't control the screen brightness. In Jaunty I can use
an xrandr command, but I can't any more. I'm thinking this is because of the
new dynamic display method. Could anyone help me with this one?
--
Tyler