[Tfug] Ubuntu Arizona Installfest

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Sun Aug 2 19:32:41 MST 2009

Greetings,

On August 29th, the Ubuntu Arizona team will hold an installfest in
Tucson. We haven't locked down the exact location yet, but we should
have that firmed up this next week.

We would supply pre-burned Ubuntu CDs for give away and of course people
to help with the installs. Your group would also be free to distribute
any other Linux distribution along with ours.

Our goal is not only to promote Ubuntu, but to promote the state LUGs
and SIGs to further promote open source computing in Arizona.

I hope tfug will be interested in this joint event to promote an
alternate way of computing in Arizona.

Please respond to this email, or you can email me directly at
johnc4510 at ubuntu.com

Thanks,

John Crawford
aka johnc4510 in IRC