[Tfug] Lenovo Laptops

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Wed Apr 29 16:37:28 MST 2009

Hi,

As tempting as it is, please *DON'T* send me your credit card details :)

For buying NEW equipment, visit this link:
http://shoplenovo.i2.com/SEUILibrary/controller/Lenovo:EnterStdAffinity?affinity=epp

For USED, it's this link:
http://www-304.ibm.com/shop/americas/content/home/store_eppus/en_US/epplogin.html

Both pages will ask you for an employee serial number and last name in
order to shop.  I can send you those privately so as not to violate
the program terms and conditions.

Jeff